08-04-2009, 12:00 AM
My kind regards to all of You.
I recently joined and I'm pleased that I have found this site.
Couple of years ago, my opinion on world changed from purely scientific
to more spiritual. This change came by itsefl, it wasn't inspired by some book or anything.
Then I started to read books where I hoped to find more. (about what I couldn't say at that time)
Almost instantly I came over Castaneda's books.
Now I want to go further and learn as much as I can.
Some things begin to make sense for me.
I want to try this path.
beWELL
I recently joined and I'm pleased that I have found this site.
Couple of years ago, my opinion on world changed from purely scientific
to more spiritual. This change came by itsefl, it wasn't inspired by some book or anything.
Then I started to read books where I hoped to find more. (about what I couldn't say at that time)
Almost instantly I came over Castaneda's books.
Now I want to go further and learn as much as I can.
Some things begin to make sense for me.
I want to try this path.
beWELL

