03-29-2017, 12:00 AM
Arcanum Hominem
You make me laugh in ways I've been missing, Amy.
It has been raining--perhaps storming, raging, and pouring.
Oh, who am I kidding.
I've been bawling my eyes out like big baby.
As you're aware, this has been my reason for hiding:
We are most dangerous to others when we're not within control of ourselves.
As beings with a long history--it is evermore necessary to segregate ourselves
during times of weakness.
Your sincerity is heard. It is such a welcome energy,
that I've dared to step out from behind the curtain once more.
To shake your hand.
In public.
To acknowledge the debt I owe to you,
for the power you've showed me,
within myself.
I see you.
And I laugh!
How foolish I've been.
How terribly misconnected had I been with myself.
and what a beautiful mess I was.
You took me under your wing,
graciously dumped me on my own doorstep,
and said, "You ****! Get inside your house!"
Hahahahaha
Bravo, Braavos.
You dumped me at my own doorstep,
and waited patiently outside,
until I emerged.
I knew death was merely a beginning.
I knew to trust the unknown.
I knew there were others like me.
Yet death came, time passed, and I assumed I was still alone.
I've known nothing but.
Packed my bags, I did.
Said goodbye, too many times to count.
Deleted myself, to ensure I couldn't come back;
during another moment of weakness.
Preventive medicine.
Nothing was going to lure me back,
so certain, I was.
Then a voice came,
through the veil.
Listening,
observing,
supporting,
recognizing.
I respect what you shared with me.
I respect you.
You are beautiful.
You are so very loved.
Thank you for lying to me,
for deceiving me,
for sending the winds,
and the rain,
to beat relentlessly upon my youth.
Your drops of water reached my shores,
and continued to ravage my will,
to find my cracks,
and pry them open.
A task I had little help,
it's no easy task finding someone,
of strength.
I bow to that effort
and investment.
The Guild of Architects
appreciates your service;
a mutually beneficial exchange.
Should you be in need of a dreamer,
or perhaps an architect--
remember,
I now have a debt.
Until you desire me,
I will be off,
enjoying a grand adventure.
I may not know you, but I know your spirit.
We love your spirit.
Love Always,
Kao
(I know, I'm such a romantic. Tossing out love letters like confetti. Two letters in the span of 30 some years. I must stop spoiling humanity.)
[embed=560x315]//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/media.html?src=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fembed%2FGeq9828mf2Y%3Ffeature%3Doembed&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGeq9828mf2Yℑ=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FGeq9828mf2Y%2Fhqdefault.jpg&key=8f9c931780184255a980ccead12c55cd&type=text%2Fhtml&schema=youtube[/embed]
You make me laugh in ways I've been missing, Amy.
It has been raining--perhaps storming, raging, and pouring.
Oh, who am I kidding.
I've been bawling my eyes out like big baby.
As you're aware, this has been my reason for hiding:
We are most dangerous to others when we're not within control of ourselves.
As beings with a long history--it is evermore necessary to segregate ourselves
during times of weakness.
Your sincerity is heard. It is such a welcome energy,
that I've dared to step out from behind the curtain once more.
To shake your hand.
In public.
To acknowledge the debt I owe to you,
for the power you've showed me,
within myself.
I see you.
And I laugh!
How foolish I've been.
How terribly misconnected had I been with myself.
and what a beautiful mess I was.
You took me under your wing,
graciously dumped me on my own doorstep,
and said, "You ****! Get inside your house!"
Hahahahaha
Bravo, Braavos.
You dumped me at my own doorstep,
and waited patiently outside,
until I emerged.
I knew death was merely a beginning.
I knew to trust the unknown.
I knew there were others like me.
Yet death came, time passed, and I assumed I was still alone.
I've known nothing but.
Packed my bags, I did.
Said goodbye, too many times to count.
Deleted myself, to ensure I couldn't come back;
during another moment of weakness.
Preventive medicine.
Nothing was going to lure me back,
so certain, I was.
Then a voice came,
through the veil.
Listening,
observing,
supporting,
recognizing.
I respect what you shared with me.
I respect you.
You are beautiful.
You are so very loved.
Thank you for lying to me,
for deceiving me,
for sending the winds,
and the rain,
to beat relentlessly upon my youth.
Your drops of water reached my shores,
and continued to ravage my will,
to find my cracks,
and pry them open.
A task I had little help,
it's no easy task finding someone,
of strength.
I bow to that effort
and investment.
The Guild of Architects
appreciates your service;
a mutually beneficial exchange.
Should you be in need of a dreamer,
or perhaps an architect--
remember,
I now have a debt.
Until you desire me,
I will be off,
enjoying a grand adventure.
I may not know you, but I know your spirit.
We love your spirit.
Love Always,
Kao
(I know, I'm such a romantic. Tossing out love letters like confetti. Two letters in the span of 30 some years. I must stop spoiling humanity.)
[embed=560x315]//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/media.html?src=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fembed%2FGeq9828mf2Y%3Ffeature%3Doembed&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGeq9828mf2Yℑ=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FGeq9828mf2Y%2Fhqdefault.jpg&key=8f9c931780184255a980ccead12c55cd&type=text%2Fhtml&schema=youtube[/embed]

