11-14-2017, 12:00 AM
serloco wrote:
Smart nutrition—eating foods that nourish brain cells and boost cell repair and the production of neurotransmitters—can help reverse brain damage from drug and alcohol abuse.
These foods include, brocolli, berries, celery, garbonzo beans, turmeric root, red meat, nuts and seeds, and coconut oil.
https://www.beachhouserehabcenter.com/l ... d-alcohol/
ok WE GOT A LEAD HERE.
6/7 years ago was when my mom had her stomach removed.
Cancer...
So she has to take B12 injections every month.!
I'm the only member of the family that lived and lives constantly with mom.
So I wonder what is the effect of my connection with a person who has no stomach, the effect on me!
My psychiatric history and my mom losing her stomach history go hand-in-hand; they have the same timeline.
Smart nutrition—eating foods that nourish brain cells and boost cell repair and the production of neurotransmitters—can help reverse brain damage from drug and alcohol abuse.
These foods include, brocolli, berries, celery, garbonzo beans, turmeric root, red meat, nuts and seeds, and coconut oil.
https://www.beachhouserehabcenter.com/l ... d-alcohol/
ok WE GOT A LEAD HERE.
6/7 years ago was when my mom had her stomach removed.
Cancer...
So she has to take B12 injections every month.!
I'm the only member of the family that lived and lives constantly with mom.
So I wonder what is the effect of my connection with a person who has no stomach, the effect on me!
My psychiatric history and my mom losing her stomach history go hand-in-hand; they have the same timeline.

