02-25-2015, 12:00 AM
scout1 wrote:nice story, but no, it is Jesus ! The saints are harrasing me and Jesus is responsible. Archangel Gabriel is annoying too.We live in a time of tremendous delusion. At a time where demons are given the ability to pretend to be Jesus the name of Jesus has become suspect. You never can tell who is speaking and claiming to be Jesus. I now believe that, if our prayers are sincere, Jesus hears them. As for you being able to hear the true Jesus, that is another matter entirely. I suggest you laugh off all these silly voices. The more you take them seriously the more they will harass you. Laugh at them and strive to live a strong, healthy, wholesome life. Pray to the true Jesus to help you create a more wonderful life for yourself. The Jesus that answers with life changing miraculous power is the true Jesus. The false Jesuses have lots of word and no wonderful life transforming power.
The greatest miracles Jesus performs, in the modern age, are transformed lives. The greatest testimonies I have ever seen are of Satanists who give their lives to Jesus Christ. Fact of the matter is: there is not much I can do to help you, but the true Jesus has miraculous power to back Him up. Best of fortunes to you
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... s+to+jesus
The greatest miracles Jesus performs, in the modern age, are transformed lives. The greatest testimonies I have ever seen are of Satanists who give their lives to Jesus Christ. Fact of the matter is: there is not much I can do to help you, but the true Jesus has miraculous power to back Him up. Best of fortunes to you
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... s+to+jesus

