Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Warrior Check In
#23
I didn't mean to ruffle feathers by asking about a warrior check in but it does expose some of the colors of feathers.




The fact is which is based on opinion that people blurt out of there keyboard what it is to be a warrior and try and be dominate with there assumptions when
they have never did anything but read a fucking book.




I would love to have them go into the wilderness in total darkness with me and change there assemblage point to a world that is total foreign because they do
not have a light bulb to comfort them and see the world the way that is intentionally hidden from most people and the typical response would be why should I do
this?




Over a hundred years ago we did not have light bulbs or a lighter to see in the dark by starting a fire.




Put yourself in a position of being in the dark and feel content if you have the balls in the wilderness.




I do this all the time and my friends think that I'm not right but I just tell them that I could see what I needed to see but what I do is see energy flow
in the darkness and when it happens its not dark anymore.




Try this instead of meditation masturbation if you have the balls to put your book down.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Warrior Check In - by ARNWAY - 08-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by ARNWAY - 08-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by grandspeculator - 08-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Nagual LoneWolf - 08-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by grandspeculator - 08-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Bob May - 08-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Hawkeye Crow - 08-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Hawkeye Crow - 08-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Mornings Son - 08-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Blue totem - 08-16-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by grandspeculator - 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Hawkeye Crow - 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Blue totem - 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Bob May - 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by grandspeculator - 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Nagual LoneWolf - 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by ARNWAY - 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Guest - 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by grandspeculator - 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Bob May - 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by grandspeculator - 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by grandspeculator - 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by ARNWAY - 08-19-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Mornings Son - 08-19-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by greenriverknight - 10-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by ARNWAY - 10-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by Guest - 01-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Warrior Check In - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)