Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Do You Really Want To Accomplish?
#62
Never in my life have I been pushing myself at the gym like I have been recently. Coupled with my created Tai Chi style that I practice and develop in the swimming pool coupled with alternating between double-handed racquetball sets and playing handball with my feet I reached a point on Thursday night where my entire body went on overtraining strike. I was swooning and my body was determined to slow me down. So my body caused all kinds of minor injuries in order to prevent me from going to the gym for a few days. I’m in a state of recovery, but am I ever recovering!

Honestly, in all my life my muscles have never been as big as they are now and my mind has never been this strong. If you really know what you are doing meditating in the pool can be quite an adventure in concentration, let me tell you! The Tai Chi style I have created is an advanced moving zazen of power. I take wide enough stances in the 3 ½ foot section of the pool so that only my head is above water then I do Tai Chi hand and arm movements under water. This is really advanced martial arts and I sense the Sentient Universe is really impressed. There is a lifeguard on duty, but I am the only one there saving lives. I save the lives of bugs that fall into the water. Humans may not be impressed by such gestures, but the Sentient Spirit of Nature sure is. I recently saved the life of a baby praying mantis and it taught me movements that I have incorporated into my created Tai Chi style.

I am a literal warrior, not some sort of computer chair paper warrior. I have never been as literally deadly as I am right now. Once you get to a certain point of power in the Spirit you become frightened of touching anyone in anger least you kill them without meaning to. I am at that level. I must develop mind-stopping techniques. I don’t intend to spend the rest of my life in jail because I killed some **** by mistake. So, my Intent is to romance the Sentient Spirit of Intent to cause the entire Universe to fight in my defense. I can clearly ‘see’ that I am destined to be fully successful in the manifestation of all my good and wonderful desires in life. It is my destiny!

My guitar is my “Spirit Catcher” and I have never played music quite like what I am producing now. It is not meant for human ears. This is music for the Spirit and so is my Tai Chi dance.

Suddenly, there is a parable of Jesus that comes to mind. It has to do with a woman who was having problems with some person. She went to the king for help and he brushed her aside. She kept going to the king over and over and over until he finally got tired of brushing her aside and said something to the effect that even though he really didn’t care he would help this woman just to keep her from coming back to him over and over. The woman got what she wanted by not giving up on her dream. So, I am being told, it is with the Sentient Spirit of Intent. In order to manifest my dreams I have to keep knocking for as long as it takes, energetically optimistic in my knock, certain that the door will eventually be opened and my dreams will indeed manifest.

At one of my Sentient Power Spots I call…

The Holy of Holies:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What Do You Really Want To Accomplish? - by Sidarthur Prospero - 02-01-2009, 12:01 AM
What Do You Really Want To Accomplish? - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)