Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Do You Really Want To Accomplish?
#68
So, lets’ see here:

The entire universe is Sentient and Aware down to the subatomic level and beyond

The Universal Law of Attraction is a Sentient and Aware Law

What I focus upon NOW determines what I will get more of in the future according to Universal Law

What others may think of this truth is irrelevant

The best kind of life to live is a grateful and appreciative life

The best kind of life is a life where all junks are gotten rid of and you only live with what you really, really want

The best kind of life is a life where there are no wishy-washy things. If I don’t really want something I own I either give it away or throw it away

So, a streamlined life filled with only the things I really, really want is the way to go. The sooner I reach the manifestation of this currently attainable dream the sooner I can take things to the next level of manifestation. So envision a streamlined, strong, happy and powerfully grateful life.

Each and every moment of our lives we have literal millions of invisible antibody ‘warriors elite’ inside of us fighting to keep us healthy and strong. We have custom-made millions of master repair technicians fixing whatever may be wrong about us. Invisible forces are working to our advantage and how well those forces work depends on our attitude. A truly grateful and appreciative attitude for our wonderfully amazing bodies, supplemented with regular exercise and healthy eating, is indeed The Way to go.

And you know what’s going to happen? Things are going to keep getting better and better for me. Everything is going to work to my overall advantage more powerfully than ever before. All who bless me bless themselves. All who curse me curse themselves. The Sentient Universe fights to protect me and manifesting whatever wonderful thought I may properly hold in my mind keeps getting easier and easier.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What Do You Really Want To Accomplish? - by Sidarthur Prospero - 02-07-2009, 12:01 AM
What Do You Really Want To Accomplish? - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)