Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Do You Really Want To Accomplish?
#69
"I took the link out that was in your above post. It is obvious to me and everybody else that all you are interested in is
traffic to your self serving agenda."




--Lujan Matus




MY RESPONSE:




I'm not the one trying to sell books and seminar tickets. I have no "self serving" agenda, but YOU sure do and I respect that. I was being
honest. This thread without the posts of you and your followers is a lot more beautiful in the forum given to me as a gift. Sidarthur's Sanctum is NOT my
private forum. My private forum goes back for a number of years and I can see how I have progressed from way back when. I've gotten a lot clearer and more
precise in all that I do and I'm justifiably proud of my victories. I also have greater self-control than I used to and I'm justifiably proud of that
as well.




I have sincerely come here and shared my daily journal in the hopes that others can point out and help me clear up any delusions in these supposed revelations
from Sentient Intent. Obviously, you people cannot help me. Oh well…. You hold my views in contempt just as you hold The Secret in contempt. To each his or her
own. Dealing with you is just like dealing with a religious cult and YOU are the cult leader, Lujan. I don't want you to lose face in the sight of your
devoted followers. I really don't




I now see a consistent theme in your responses and the responses of your 'disciples'. You people automatically assume I am not being sincere and real.
You assume I am not being who I truly am. YOU ARE WRONG, but it doesn't really matter. It would matter if I was selling books, holding seminars and had
followers who treat me like some sort of guru. Yes, under such circumstances it would indeed matter. I have nothing much to lose by yielding this argument to
you, but you stand to lose quite a bit if I defeat you in this argument. So, I choose to be the better man and I yield this argument to you. I will let you
win. You were right all along, Lujan. I'm amazed how blind I was. Yours is a clearer and greater path than that put forth in The Secret. You be the man.
Hallowed be thy feet! Harold be thy name!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What Do You Really Want To Accomplish? - by Sidarthur Prospero - 02-08-2009, 12:01 AM
What Do You Really Want To Accomplish? - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)