08-09-2005, 12:00 AM
City of Angels...is there such a thing?
I, too saw that movie..like a art form.
My death will come and you will know it.
As we change and grow out of what we were we feel that we haven't but we do and did.
I look in the mirror and wonder who is that man looking back at me for in my body my eyes see differently then what is reflected back at me.
In my eyes I have no fear but today when I saw my eyes reflected back I saw fear, meaning I fear myself.
I, too saw that movie..like a art form.
My death will come and you will know it.
As we change and grow out of what we were we feel that we haven't but we do and did.
I look in the mirror and wonder who is that man looking back at me for in my body my eyes see differently then what is reflected back at me.
In my eyes I have no fear but today when I saw my eyes reflected back I saw fear, meaning I fear myself.

