09-12-2005, 12:00 AM
I bought me a turkose ring. the funny thing is it fits both sides. Great ha, wonder if i'll grow to like it.
As I was having my modest supper a rainbow appeared outside my window, full halfcircle just over my house ;-) very pretty it was.
This is the funniest little house I've ever seen...the snow piles three times as high as the neighbors houses, I've been struck by lightning as someone tried to make a point come through and there seams to be rainbows of importance.
As I was having my modest supper a rainbow appeared outside my window, full halfcircle just over my house ;-) very pretty it was.
This is the funniest little house I've ever seen...the snow piles three times as high as the neighbors houses, I've been struck by lightning as someone tried to make a point come through and there seams to be rainbows of importance.

