12-04-2015, 12:00 AM
Love what you're saying here. I feel the same and have made a post in RF (earlier today) in the same heartfelt desire for more connection; especially among those of us who are of the more sensitive variety.
My image:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... /23/Temple_(anatomy)_(PSF).svg/2000px-Temple_(anatomy)_(PSF).svg.png
I realize we each have our own version of 'temple' and in no way mean to offend others beliefs; but to quote the Dalai Lama, "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
(edited at Kaomea's request)
My image:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... /23/Temple_(anatomy)_(PSF).svg/2000px-Temple_(anatomy)_(PSF).svg.png
I realize we each have our own version of 'temple' and in no way mean to offend others beliefs; but to quote the Dalai Lama, "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
(edited at Kaomea's request)

