10-21-2011, 12:00 AM
I could have said doubling with the same meaning as folding. two identical aspects folded would be one the same as the two. And one unfolded would be two. Budded? Heh words are funny things.I see that way because of folding smaller and smaller beyond even thoughts, but then being able, or rather sometimes reacting to unfold past dark and cold voids, or doubling and doubling which feels the same really, doubling and doubling until one becomes the space one inhabits...an inward/outward thing that is the same just perspective. Sometimes i think i might understand what words mean, but that's a process of linguistic empathy and self awareness as much as anything. I think i see the afterimage of the structure in words. I appreciate words with structures that fold and double...lol.
Sometimes i think the world, and therefore, me myself and I, are repititions of an unfolding and everything is just relationships between aspects folded out but its all the same piece...like different pieces of the same shape and cut of glass can create a vast fractal....like a chandelier or mosaic window. and all the colors are just the same light and shadow running through the pieces and reflecting refracting off evreything giving rise to everything.
I stopped typing my use of fractal reminded me of something i watched a few years ago. If i may impose a link of a video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdOeuAp126Q Rather then folding no matter how far out or in one zooms, or how divides or doubles, its the same. Is this relevant to the topic at hand? I think so, but i'm hardly literate.
Sometimes i think the world, and therefore, me myself and I, are repititions of an unfolding and everything is just relationships between aspects folded out but its all the same piece...like different pieces of the same shape and cut of glass can create a vast fractal....like a chandelier or mosaic window. and all the colors are just the same light and shadow running through the pieces and reflecting refracting off evreything giving rise to everything.
I stopped typing my use of fractal reminded me of something i watched a few years ago. If i may impose a link of a video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdOeuAp126Q Rather then folding no matter how far out or in one zooms, or how divides or doubles, its the same. Is this relevant to the topic at hand? I think so, but i'm hardly literate.

