10-18-2008, 12:00 AM
I used to wish I could live forever to discover all the wonders of the Earth , so much of which is being destroyed today. I find a lot of limits to my
frontiers these days. I also wish I had a million $$$$.
I've read some interesting Sci-FI about immortals who become decadent. And then , there's Herbert's 'Dune' series.
The description of immortality in the New Testament describes an inorganic existence. Energy returns to energy is my understanding ; therein I might find
some possibility of reincarnation , if I don't mind being an asteroid circling some distant star. But , all individual organic life fades away , new
forms take our place. To seek immortality as some do is probably an error.
frontiers these days. I also wish I had a million $$$$.
I've read some interesting Sci-FI about immortals who become decadent. And then , there's Herbert's 'Dune' series.
The description of immortality in the New Testament describes an inorganic existence. Energy returns to energy is my understanding ; therein I might find
some possibility of reincarnation , if I don't mind being an asteroid circling some distant star. But , all individual organic life fades away , new
forms take our place. To seek immortality as some do is probably an error.

