Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nagualism and mirrors.
#4
Nagual LoneWolf wrote:I have often gone to mirrors in dreams to see what I look like. I have seen myself in many ways and forms over the years. Mirrors can be gates in dreaming and especially awake states by helping you shift your ap.
Hey LoneWolf, almost missed your post there . Now you are getting technical, I was not about to go into that AP stuff again.. (just had a blast in the 'Ancient Tongues' thread) hehe. I prefer to look at it more from a position of wonder and magic.
When you say gates do you mean because of the shifting of the AP when one looks at/in it, or do you mean you actually pass through mirrors in dreaming (and thus shift your AP)? Comes down to the same thing, so basically I am asking if you pass through mirrors in your dreams, I never did so (not that I recollect at least).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nagualism and mirrors. - by Blue totem - 06-29-2011, 12:00 AM
Nagualism and mirrors. - by Nagual LoneWolf - 06-30-2011, 12:00 AM
Nagualism and mirrors. - by watergaze - 06-30-2011, 12:00 AM
Nagualism and mirrors. - by watergaze - 06-30-2011, 12:00 AM
Nagualism and mirrors. - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)