08-21-2010, 12:00 AM
~
This post of yours is good, NLW.
I use this technique quite frequently.
A couple weeks ago while in Arizona I performed these actions every day up and around power spots that have an affinity towards me. What was really interesting was that after the crack between the worlds in the evening I had a calling to just remain where I was; to shift then, from my visual to audio. I still had my eyes open as it grew dark, but hearing took control. It was an amazing experience as it lasted for hours.
I then had a calling to visit where I burry myself in the earth, which I did. The calling that I received was to perform the breathing exercises performed in recap while I was burried. I did not perform recap specifically, as it was more of using the energy I gained from the Sun to perform a general clearing or healing of 'Self'. When I would breathe in, the Universe would create, when I would breathe out, everything expanded and grew to infinity, then was gone.
Thanks again, NLW.
SHM
This post of yours is good, NLW.
I use this technique quite frequently.
A couple weeks ago while in Arizona I performed these actions every day up and around power spots that have an affinity towards me. What was really interesting was that after the crack between the worlds in the evening I had a calling to just remain where I was; to shift then, from my visual to audio. I still had my eyes open as it grew dark, but hearing took control. It was an amazing experience as it lasted for hours.
I then had a calling to visit where I burry myself in the earth, which I did. The calling that I received was to perform the breathing exercises performed in recap while I was burried. I did not perform recap specifically, as it was more of using the energy I gained from the Sun to perform a general clearing or healing of 'Self'. When I would breathe in, the Universe would create, when I would breathe out, everything expanded and grew to infinity, then was gone.
Thanks again, NLW.
SHM

