12-13-2009, 12:00 AM
to silence the inner dialogue is the same as a deep state of meditation.
There are different ways to get to that. I can't remember if DJ ever gave a method how to do it.
I use the zen way of counting breaths and sitting still for loooong time and it started to work after some years of practice.
If you walk long time in silence in a quiet place - desert or mountain it might bring you to a trance and inner silence.
There are different ways to get to that. I can't remember if DJ ever gave a method how to do it.
I use the zen way of counting breaths and sitting still for loooong time and it started to work after some years of practice.
If you walk long time in silence in a quiet place - desert or mountain it might bring you to a trance and inner silence.

