07-14-2008, 12:00 AM
**** behind the keyboard, that looks like a song title for your next album
Yes the shape-changing thing was chaotic if that`s what you mean. It lasted two months. The whole thing was involuntary.
This event and other mystical events in my life, are the direct cause for me seeking out sites like this one.
Good thing I had read CC before the whole thing happened. I guess it was`nt just coincidence.
Actually, I felt various animal possibilities inside my body. And, possibilities for changing my appearance, I just felt it, for no reason. It would have been
easy to think I was going nuts. When I felt the snake, my tongue wanted to separate in a fork...
From what I felt in my body, I did'nt shape-change because I did'nt have the energy to do it. If I would have accumulated more intent, things would
have been different. I think I was on the edge of doing it.
Yes the shape-changing thing was chaotic if that`s what you mean. It lasted two months. The whole thing was involuntary.
This event and other mystical events in my life, are the direct cause for me seeking out sites like this one.
Good thing I had read CC before the whole thing happened. I guess it was`nt just coincidence.
Actually, I felt various animal possibilities inside my body. And, possibilities for changing my appearance, I just felt it, for no reason. It would have been
easy to think I was going nuts. When I felt the snake, my tongue wanted to separate in a fork...
From what I felt in my body, I did'nt shape-change because I did'nt have the energy to do it. If I would have accumulated more intent, things would
have been different. I think I was on the edge of doing it.

