06-12-2011, 12:02 AM
Nu Lang wrote:
I think the Eagle does represent a veil, and also it can be seen and experienced, and thus is a real thing. So its a shape of energy, and it has an impact on us like all energy does, but also its laws and operations upon us are not immutable. Seeing it is beneficial becasue then you know its real (in an otherwise invisible way), seeing it not with physical eyes of course.Hi Nu Lang,
I will comment on both you and Ninth's posts separately but they are really one thing as I see it.
I've had some visions. What I call true spiritual visions. These are of a different (Higher?) order than some other's I've had. It is the source of those visions that determine the difference. That they are real is not even a question for me because they are so much more real than what we are surrounded by in normal daily life. But what is more real than that is what they are teaching you. What lies behind these visions?
So the end is to understand what is being taught. What does the vision mean? What is it teaching us?
If we reach that end by vision or study or meditation or a realization just falls on us it does not matter. The end is the important thing.
The end is the truth that is being taught.
I think the Eagle does represent a veil, and also it can be seen and experienced, and thus is a real thing. So its a shape of energy, and it has an impact on us like all energy does, but also its laws and operations upon us are not immutable. Seeing it is beneficial becasue then you know its real (in an otherwise invisible way), seeing it not with physical eyes of course.Hi Nu Lang,
I will comment on both you and Ninth's posts separately but they are really one thing as I see it.
I've had some visions. What I call true spiritual visions. These are of a different (Higher?) order than some other's I've had. It is the source of those visions that determine the difference. That they are real is not even a question for me because they are so much more real than what we are surrounded by in normal daily life. But what is more real than that is what they are teaching you. What lies behind these visions?
So the end is to understand what is being taught. What does the vision mean? What is it teaching us?
If we reach that end by vision or study or meditation or a realization just falls on us it does not matter. The end is the important thing.
The end is the truth that is being taught.

