08-27-2008, 12:00 AM
dreamways wrote:
grandspeculator wrote:
Don Silvio Manuel, perhaps the most powerful nagual of the line of the new seers, was a very rare case of nagual impeccability.
I don't remember reading anything that said he was a nagual, I thought he was just a sorcerer. Do you know where it says he was a "nagual"?
Thanks.
Hehe, you are a purist Dreamways. He was a "man of knowledge"... a master of intent... but he wasn't "The" Nagual. He had a very good
connection with the Spirit. Did he channelled nagual energy? Don't know.
grandspeculator wrote:
Don Silvio Manuel, perhaps the most powerful nagual of the line of the new seers, was a very rare case of nagual impeccability.
I don't remember reading anything that said he was a nagual, I thought he was just a sorcerer. Do you know where it says he was a "nagual"?
Thanks.
Hehe, you are a purist Dreamways. He was a "man of knowledge"... a master of intent... but he wasn't "The" Nagual. He had a very good
connection with the Spirit. Did he channelled nagual energy? Don't know.

