Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Intent of the Spirit, the link and Silvio Manuel
#37
Bob May wrote:

It is my belief that none of us deserve rewards. Thank God for grace.


We are a fucked up lot from the get go.






"You are obviously too clueless to realize that you insult your creator when you write this, Bob. God creates masterpieces. He is Ultimate Genius and
cannot help but create masterpieces."




So, you agree with me. God created me as a master piece and I fucked it all up.


I rest my case.




"Of course, with the Spirit there are indeed exceptions to this general guideline"




Like I said, "thank God for Grace."


Isn't that the same thing you are saying? Grace means a gift. It also means influence from God.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Intent of the Spirit, the link and Silvio Manuel - by Bob May - 08-30-2008, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)