08-24-2017, 12:00 AM
watergaze wrote:
Pixie Dust wrote:
Aug 20, 2017
Watergaze Gives a Gift
Spending some time at a campground. While here with others, I wander to a border, someplace outside of my camp, and stop. I gaze into a dying bonfire as the morning light reveals itself. The wind sweeps most of the remnants away and when I look up, Watergaze has arrived.
heh, oddity can be cool. Makes one ponder, stop and think.
Did the colored money look like this?
Just maybe a week ago I was remembering one of our full moon intents where we gave gifts to each other and I thought about how that was really nice and how we should do that again sometime
.
Yep. The colored money looked like that, but it was wadded up and packed into a toy display.
Glad you got to give a gift like you wanted. Guess your spirit heard you; I hope you take some time to hear and act on your spirit. Thanks for explaining why you gave me something. Your gesture now makes sense. Money and toys, sounds appropriate for me.
Pixie Dust wrote:
Aug 20, 2017
Watergaze Gives a Gift
Spending some time at a campground. While here with others, I wander to a border, someplace outside of my camp, and stop. I gaze into a dying bonfire as the morning light reveals itself. The wind sweeps most of the remnants away and when I look up, Watergaze has arrived.
heh, oddity can be cool. Makes one ponder, stop and think.
Did the colored money look like this?
Just maybe a week ago I was remembering one of our full moon intents where we gave gifts to each other and I thought about how that was really nice and how we should do that again sometime
.Yep. The colored money looked like that, but it was wadded up and packed into a toy display.
Glad you got to give a gift like you wanted. Guess your spirit heard you; I hope you take some time to hear and act on your spirit. Thanks for explaining why you gave me something. Your gesture now makes sense. Money and toys, sounds appropriate for me.

