11-28-2017, 12:01 AM
Ah, ok, yeah. I see that perspective. I suppose it's a valid perspective. Wow. What a strange inner world you're experiencing and expressing. It almost feels depressing.
I find life always gives ample opportunity to do well by others. We've reached this point by the accumulation of choices we've made over a lifetime and it's important to stand by those choices. We manifest our outcome by how we wield our will. Do we look out for others or ourselves? What motivates us? Do we build others up for them, or do we do it for our benefit? All these insignificant choices lead us to a significant outcome.
The beauty of life. God is always watching His children.
I find life always gives ample opportunity to do well by others. We've reached this point by the accumulation of choices we've made over a lifetime and it's important to stand by those choices. We manifest our outcome by how we wield our will. Do we look out for others or ourselves? What motivates us? Do we build others up for them, or do we do it for our benefit? All these insignificant choices lead us to a significant outcome.
The beauty of life. God is always watching His children.

