07-20-2016, 12:00 AM
The blueprint of spirit is rather simple. It is witnessing everything, intent, set forth towards it destination. If you examine it you will see everything working towards that goal. You can let go and trust it and it will move you and everything in this direction until the path is met. When you beckon intent you will see it surface and move everything in the direction you have beckoned it to move to. When you see intent, the Spirit, moving in this way it will look like a plan, a blueprint.
I did make a thread called the art of thinking, in the mastering awareness section. I will be adding to this thread as well. I suggest taking a look at it and see what you see. The best way to control your thinking is to examine and imagine the way you want to think and become that intent. Let your mind become fluid and apply to it the best knowledge that you can hunt, or think up. There is more in the thread and more to come. Of course any and all questions are welcome.
I did make a thread called the art of thinking, in the mastering awareness section. I will be adding to this thread as well. I suggest taking a look at it and see what you see. The best way to control your thinking is to examine and imagine the way you want to think and become that intent. Let your mind become fluid and apply to it the best knowledge that you can hunt, or think up. There is more in the thread and more to come. Of course any and all questions are welcome.

