01-06-2015, 12:00 AM
A years ago a spirit of a white tiger showed himself to me in wilderness and I knew he is I, in the sense of my life being the reflection of white tiger as being,
and over time I have remembered all my memories from birth, over the 80 years, I have lived and this spirit followed me as my care-taking guardian and eternal teacher.
When I have readed the Morning Son's words, immidiately the image of white tiger, immidiately multi-dimensionally super-imposed through my 3rd eye and as I did learned over my years of life, to without exceptions follow this instinct and go with my heart within the field of dreams, opportunity at which my totem animal is.
After I have readed this topic for the first time, have intended simply and in ease to finally find my earth family, that is all those whose totem animal is white tiger, after intending it for a second in sentence "I will find my family, my place on earth, the people of very tribe with which I am to, from earth to fly, within one month or never", and today I did, all of them as they were waiting on me already, just for me to find them and say them who I am and who I am. They showed me my house, where I am to live from now on with them and everything I have ever required of spirit or ever needed I now have as my heart found it's earth dream, my body, my true mind, my path of magic that makes me who I am.
Thank you Mornings Son and Spirit.
and over time I have remembered all my memories from birth, over the 80 years, I have lived and this spirit followed me as my care-taking guardian and eternal teacher.
When I have readed the Morning Son's words, immidiately the image of white tiger, immidiately multi-dimensionally super-imposed through my 3rd eye and as I did learned over my years of life, to without exceptions follow this instinct and go with my heart within the field of dreams, opportunity at which my totem animal is.
After I have readed this topic for the first time, have intended simply and in ease to finally find my earth family, that is all those whose totem animal is white tiger, after intending it for a second in sentence "I will find my family, my place on earth, the people of very tribe with which I am to, from earth to fly, within one month or never", and today I did, all of them as they were waiting on me already, just for me to find them and say them who I am and who I am. They showed me my house, where I am to live from now on with them and everything I have ever required of spirit or ever needed I now have as my heart found it's earth dream, my body, my true mind, my path of magic that makes me who I am.
Thank you Mornings Son and Spirit.

