12-03-2014, 12:00 AM
You can ask Mornings Son why he put the short cut with question mark. I'm re posting his dream quests at his request while he is away a few weeks. I've posted them exactly in the manner he wrote them. I know he didn't mean anything 'bad' by the question mark, but still you can ask him what he meant, if you want.
You are not interested in this quest, however it's posted for anyone interested. Comments made here that do not pertain to these quests I will ask be removed by dream forum moderator, just giving you a heads up. These threads are for those interested in doing the quests, which have been explained in the introduction post here.
http://sorcery.yuku.com/topic/5939/Drea ... H8_ONq9KSM
You are not interested in this quest, however it's posted for anyone interested. Comments made here that do not pertain to these quests I will ask be removed by dream forum moderator, just giving you a heads up. These threads are for those interested in doing the quests, which have been explained in the introduction post here.
http://sorcery.yuku.com/topic/5939/Drea ... H8_ONq9KSM

