Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The 2nd gate of Dreaming
#11
Yeah, that's why I like the word "navigation"....it means implies being in constant motion while carefully moving around potential pitfalls...."darkness"...whatever one wants to call it. I mean, that's kind of what life is all about, once I step out of the infinite void where everything is unified without distinction....once I step out into the dream of being something separate and alive. Now I'm a probe of awareness, checking out the universe. And the object of the game is to see as much as I can see before I get reabsorbed back into infinity. How long can I go? How much awesomeness and beauty can I pack into this little being's awareness before I relinquish my individuality? Hopefully.....a bunch!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by Mornings Son - 06-06-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by Mornings Son - 06-07-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by glance left - 06-11-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by Mornings Son - 06-11-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by Draco Fellicci - 06-12-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by glance left - 06-12-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by Draco Fellicci - 06-12-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by glance left - 06-13-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by Draco Fellicci - 06-13-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by Draco Fellicci - 06-14-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by glance left - 06-15-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by Draco Fellicci - 06-15-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by glance left - 06-16-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by Draco Fellicci - 06-16-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by glance left - 06-18-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by Draco Fellicci - 06-18-2014, 12:00 AM
The 2nd gate of Dreaming - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)