05-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Hej,something similary happed this morning while I was dreaming.... After realizing that I dreaming,went to find my body ( to see him as he sleep) walking whit one more man,I said to him man we are dreaming (like wooo) then in front of me was so many peoples (I knew them all from this world) laying on the floor sleeping but no one was me... maybe I have to chek betther... I move on and wanna enter in one room,but I felt fear,already know that is from I.B. so I enter and see another sleeping body but it was a woman... what I wanna do next is move my energetycal body in circle (like don huan matus explane) so I start move in the circle,I am not entirely sure what I was doing,but it came to me that I have to first see my body as a sleeping... it was coming to me some thoughts about the nagual.because I see one man and in this world I know him,and everytime i see him thinking maybe he is a nagual,so have on my mind that I have moving by my own will went to my room to look at my bed ,to find my body,I came in the room but the bed was empty.... Next on I was doing some creation like opening the door from distance puting colors around me and intending to see energy but when I star intending,yes the preception was change but I fell the I loseing energy and that I gonna wake up from the dream,so look back at a hand's... In front of me was a girl and I ask her are you I.B. she said yes and ask me are you I.B. I am automaticly responnd YES I AM,, ( and it was aaaa ?!?!?!?) then I heard in my head no,no I am human... little bit confusing.... I aproch to another I.B. and said to him to take me beyond human bands....he ask me are you sure... I said yes ( and the voice in my head I heard (ask him to be you'r allias) ) he said ok,and there was one girl came to me,very sexy and I forgot about that I was talking whit I.b. to go in beyond hunam bands,I wanna have sex whit her (and lately I.B.appearance to be very sexy when I traying to do something at my will,it like they what you (songbird) write roll away from real the topic,ok next thing I was looking at my hand's and trying to see,like (I don't have my physical arms,I wanna see energetycal part,and my hand disapired) but that often appearance when I look at the hand's... next thing I went to the room where was one girl I.b. and she said to me that she gonna take me to antoher world's,but I have to wait...becouse two man was in that room,so I have to wait tham to leave... The interesanting thing was I turn to right and ask the being to chek my ear,to see it is drty (like a joke) he respond ufff man it gonna bleed... nad I woke up here....the thing when I was cleaning my right ear it was bleeding... Still trying to find my sleeping body..... how to dive whit Inorganic Being to cros all seven gates of dreaming whit them,but not to lose you'r freedom,and when you are dreaming are you then inorganic???

