11-05-2011, 12:00 AM
For me if i could boil it all down, two of the points that seem most telling are:
1. Be Not Afraid
http://www.youtube.com/wa...bOig&feature=related
2. Dare to be Stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/wa...=SMhwddNQSWQ&ob=av3e
I ah got the second one down, first one not so much, although the two are hand and foot/same thing really so to speak. hehe I do wish i could find a more metal soundtrack for that one, but contrast has a certain humor i suppose.
Edit: I knew id find something for #1 lol. http://www.youtube.com/wa...7k5A&feature=related
1. Be Not Afraid
http://www.youtube.com/wa...bOig&feature=related
2. Dare to be Stupid.
http://www.youtube.com/wa...=SMhwddNQSWQ&ob=av3e
I ah got the second one down, first one not so much, although the two are hand and foot/same thing really so to speak. hehe I do wish i could find a more metal soundtrack for that one, but contrast has a certain humor i suppose.
Edit: I knew id find something for #1 lol. http://www.youtube.com/wa...7k5A&feature=related

