11-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008
Its six and I still remember these dreams so I thought id type them up. Both of them play out
like Scripted movie Type narratives. Both of them, the second in particular, are full of what I would consider disturbing content...even if its heavily edited to fit in a pg-13 rating
The first dream had myself, and possibly a sibling, finding ourselves in a very bleak
near-future. We were living in a broken down van, floor rusted out with pieces of plywood serving as the floor. I had the tinges of memories about a past like this one. When id sleep in the
dream id catch snippets of a scientists commemoration speech for a new project. He was speaking
grandly of the "legacy project, and the vasmir array, a new dawn in human integration with the galaxy, etc". But I could see the full speech when I was sleeping on those
floorboards, just glimpses of a scientist standing at the podium in Geneva or at the un
building, the flash bulbs and applause. Our father figure here looked to be part Asian, or maybe 1/3. He drove the van and helped us to find food. The van finally died beyond his capacity to
fix in some mid-town (low rise, lots of apartment blocks) suburb. The world looked to be 30-40
years in a advance of this one, but everything was run down, burnt out, and decrepit. Massive third world poverty and crime.
It was like an American version of Bogotá, Columbia, in the mid nineteen eighties. Each block was a different gang, and urban warlords ruled various blocks. The police force was small, mostly absent, and thoroughly owned by different factions of criminals, corrupt, and more at war between the criminal factions in itself then actually being police. There weren’t allot of people over the age of 35, I think he
average lifespan in those slums was maybe 22 -25. In this background I came out of the van. I
needed a place to poop and pee. (lol) In the back of a burned out storefront, there was a semi working toilet and sink, and we use it as we broke down near it. I think I was only 18 or 19. Id keep my head down and go use the toilet, then crawl back to the van. We were getting worried the van was in the open (in an alley)
but all kinds of eyes were looking to figure out the angle and if we had a dollar to be killed
for. (we didn’t.) Fighting the cats for the dead rats. Not lots of trash to eat...it was already eaten.
>
Next to the burned out store with the restroom, their was a nest of people. A old lady (in
her 40's) fat (sign of wealth and power in hungry world lol), and relatively nice. She had been a madam for one of the local crime guys, and been able to retire in relative wealth and security. She had a place were kids could crash and drink, and be out of the gunfire and heavy crime. Had food to eat, some, and alcohol to drink and places to sleep. The kids and young adults of the block would crash there, and they’d bring her things they found, do jobs for her, give her the scoop etc. And she in turn would pass this along to the crime bosses, and for that she was given her little place were she could let people crash, and it was more or less protected/off limits. Our father/guardian, soon befriended her. He was in his late 40's as
well, so we were adopted into the neighborhood posse, and had a place to eat sometimes and get
drunk or stoned and poop into the holes that used to be toilets.
Things went on like this for awhile, days scrounging food and doing odd things to survive
under the grey sunless cold sky, but in a relatively safe place. Then the father, I think he was called MR chen, disappeared. People fall off the the earth all the time here, dead or od'd it was a fact of life. But the matron was upset and confused by his disappearance. It wasn’t like the aftermath of a war, or mad max,
there was a society out there, somewhere, and food was grown somewhere, but there was no news, or TV, it was like living in a mega world wide slum without clear access to information or any sense of a overall governing authority...outside the police...who were mostly enforcers and bodyguards for drug/crime lords. Accept for one cop who kind of kept an eye on t he refuge, his name was Harkins (that is a Figure ((Secret Cyborg)) from a minor quest in fallout 3) He had a smart if worn uniform of combat amour, and
kept the killers and really bad people mostly away from the simple druggies and prostitutes and teens. A bit of a protector. Ina dream one night, after getting loaded on dope, > I saw my chen being held somewhere freakish. A crime boss had him under torture, he knew the word vasmir and was thinking chen had more answers. The crime boss had an enforcer...he was like that monster guy from the goonies....he would do a mild torture, indignity on chen, and that thing would laugh and carry it out. So I knew from the dream he was alive, and somewhere close, and was being held by the local crime lord for the street, but I didn’t have a good plan of action and I was too stoned and hungry and busy to see
my way to a rescue.
More months or years went by. I was older. I thought I had a sibling, but this memory was
long gone now. I was a wise guy of the street, I had my place in the madams’ court, and was more busy making sure that place stayed safe for the other teens and young adults who would drop in. I never went more then a block from the space. One day there was a commotion, and a old beat up truck smashed into a building near by. Working vehicles were rare, and the streets were full of abandoned and stripped rusted
out hulks. Well, most of them had been moved turned into makeshift shelters and barricades actually. A couple of pretty girls spilled out of the vehicle...it was full of bullet holes, and the driver was dead. They weren’t from that street, but you know them being pretty, I brought them into the refuge to calm down and have some food to eat. The matron let them come in because I opened the door for them. they stayed
awhile..like everyone they were hungry. Weren’t as dirty as the locals. One of them was making flirty eyes at me and I liked it lol. After awhile, the madam got word out and some gunmen from the crime boss came to pick them up. And I was kind of sad to see them go. Things went back to normal for awhile.
>
Then I had another dream. This time Mr. chen was not being mildly tortured. His flesh had
been infected and grown back bloated, he was full of partially healed cuts where skin had been separated. The sloth goonie monster guy was more horrible looking. A sheet of Mr. chens own flesh had been removed, then grown in some sort of fluid, then let rot and pickled gone foul...and he was covered by it, and the sloth monster now had needle like teeth and as the crime boss laughed and asked once again for
vasmir, and the monster began eating the rotten flesh, and chens noose and face with it. It seemed it had happened many times, he would be partially consumed then the flesh regrown sewed back on to be eaten again. I woke screaming from this (as I was chen of course in the in dream dream) The madam had become more scared as time went on, the house had been hit by petty crooks, it wasn’t really being defended as well, she wasn’t in the same position of favor anymore. The booze and food and dope was getting spotty, and people were drifting away. One day, two gunmen kicked down the door. They ere looking
for some person who had been there. They were after one of the local addicts. I had no weapon,
and was out in the open. I screamed its not me its not me...and got down on my knees and put my hands in back of my head and was completely exposed. Odds are they would kill me anyway,
just for kicks. As I screamed its not me, two guys from another gang came in the side door.
They saw me like that so knew there were gunmen out front. I was kind of a wise guy so my doing that was a warning to whoever they were looking for. The two other gunmen snuck along the wall
to an angel and started shooting at the two who had me down. Lots of bullets were going a crossfire, I was sure if die there. But it turned into a running gun fight out in the street, and soon they were out of the area. I checked myself for holes, then went o check on the boss and get drunk as I was shaking.
That night the two girls from the car wreck came back, this time they were looking more
confident and a bit sluttier. Which isn’t to make fun. Dressing like that was like a uniform, that you were a female part of one of the gangs. All Goth nasty or wannabee 80's videogame. The fact one had the resources to tart up meant they were someone in the first place. They had brought some food and good drugs some
credits...they had come looking to party and to pay back the hospitality. Well I wanted to party...my dreams stay pg 13 so it was looks full of promise and drinking. lol. At one point the one I liked the most said something, let something slip. The madam looked shocked, then angry. They worked for the boss that had Mr. chen. The handful of hommies from he block that stayed on after the booze dried up all got
very tense. Everybody’s started grabbing guns. Those two girls looked surprised...then reached for their own weapons. I made everybody not shoot and I pleaded with those two to join us....but sorry no they wouldn’t. but we let them leave...it was the closest I had felt to love in that horrible place, and I was saddened by our now needing to do battle and be enemies. As soon as they left we didn’t loose any time. About
12 of us grabbed what weapons we had, and left the block. We were going to get chen from the
bosses stronghold. We arrived at the stronghold and fanned out. The big madam had a shotgun and a baseball bat, and looked fierce!
AS I was figuring out how to start, without killing too many people, Officer Harkins
grabbed my shoulder from behind. He handed me a reddish looking assault shotgun sniper type thing, and demonstrated how to use it. And stood there. I looked at the motley rescue team, and
gave a speech. The speech I gave was word for word the one the scientist had given before the
assembled representatives of humanity in the dream past. As I spoke, I saw myself superimposed over the dream image of the figure before the U.N. General Assembly. At this Harkins froze, and smiled. I had a huge data transfer into my
mind, but I didn’t have time to look at it. Just a flash of time pods or transmitters. I saw what
the vasmir array was...a million space objects, formed instantly out of the oort belt, that drew closed and encircled the solar system. Each one at its center held a cylindrical world, ten thousands miles in diameter, with a light brought out of the void at the center. A million tubes each larger then the earth
itself in surface living area, connected by a spiders web of strands and this encircled the solar
system. But I didn’t have time to look. All of this happened like a sudden thought, then was put aside. I had a job to do. Here and now.
I walked alone to the door of the gangsters stronghold. It was a old disco or nightclub.
Around the doors his minions lounged and leaned. 2/3 were young women, all dressed up like some bad internet fantasy, some with Goth face paint, all young and worldly looking, holding different weapons like switchblades or whips, or other such violent fetishes. Each of the guys was surrounded by a bunch of them, and looked like they were drawing off the energy that they were giving in exchange for their elevation above the grinding boredom and poverty of the world. I exchanged some words, and then a old freak came out. He was spinning a whip like an octopuses tentacles, at the end of each arm was a orange ball of
energy. he kept trying to hit me with one of the arms, and I kept dodging it and sending them back at him. After awhile the guys and girls stopped leering and taunting, and became more business like pulling out more workman like weapons and advancing on me. At that point I pulled the strange weapon out and went into navy seals mode. those goons didn’t have formal military training like apparently I did from somewhere....id shoot
into he head, duck, throw a grenade, misdirect, and slip into the building...and kept going
lower and lower. Descending layer after layer, level after level. I only had to fire a few dozen times. And the weapon was always out of ammo...I had to pump the ammo bay ion and out and more would generate. I noticed as I went that the
weapon had no power at all. Id shoot at the head and ink would show up like paintballs...all
this would do is confuse the enemy, or they’d thing they were shot and run off. I was thankful that I apparently knew what I was doing, and I was using the weapon like a focus for intent, not as an actual killing tool. But still id feel safer if those shell cartridges were
real
Finally got to the door were the last boss was. Harkins was here with me again. I said
"hey you gave me a fake weapon" And he laughed and said "I wasn’t going to give you something to kill those we protect with...the extraction infiltration, fight was all mental, was all
will...bullets and weapons were unnecessary, as none of this is as those in it see". At this
point I started accessing more data. this wasn’t 40 years in the future, it was billions of years in the future . We were in a world ship, or part of the vasmir array. Lots of stuff came in flashes. Everyone who had ever lived, every been a figment of imagination, a character in a story, all of them were here. In a place
appropriate to their expectation. and not even on the physical artificial world. the tech was spiritual/technological. A place were every dream and variation of every human event or dream was here, in the arrays. I had a final glimpse and perspective on heaven, hell, and purgatory, some god from the machine or machine from the god philosophy. Way to much was like a flash of revelation. I never did rescue chen. Was no need after all. As I was he. As I was being overwhelmed with data and insight into a thousand different realities, I picked an end for me there. ?Id cast down the crime boss, put the madam in charge and it would all be a safe flop house for a time, and all those Hench people would go back to being a weird family of derelicts. Id probably spend some time indulging in the things those females represented, but calm down and marry the one I loved, and it would be relatively happily ever
after for everyone. the end. Consistent with the reality. I also had to go back to the start of the vasmir project...I saw that it was an attempt to preserve humanity past the end of reality, and carry it forward into rebirth of the universe as the template. That scientist was a being a billion years in the future, the
assembled throngs of humanity were our dreams and fears, us after we are dead. That world sucked so bad, was fragmented because those spirits, dreams and remnants of humanity couldn’t stand stagnation. Forever in t his array, until the new dawn of physical reality, they played games of rise and fall rise and fall. To keep the spirits from dying. Ahh goes from there. it was a big download of data, that in the dream, as that wise guy avenging crusader, I didn’t give two shakes of a rats ass for. ironic. lol
Its six and I still remember these dreams so I thought id type them up. Both of them play out
like Scripted movie Type narratives. Both of them, the second in particular, are full of what I would consider disturbing content...even if its heavily edited to fit in a pg-13 rating
The first dream had myself, and possibly a sibling, finding ourselves in a very bleak
near-future. We were living in a broken down van, floor rusted out with pieces of plywood serving as the floor. I had the tinges of memories about a past like this one. When id sleep in the
dream id catch snippets of a scientists commemoration speech for a new project. He was speaking
grandly of the "legacy project, and the vasmir array, a new dawn in human integration with the galaxy, etc". But I could see the full speech when I was sleeping on those
floorboards, just glimpses of a scientist standing at the podium in Geneva or at the un
building, the flash bulbs and applause. Our father figure here looked to be part Asian, or maybe 1/3. He drove the van and helped us to find food. The van finally died beyond his capacity to
fix in some mid-town (low rise, lots of apartment blocks) suburb. The world looked to be 30-40
years in a advance of this one, but everything was run down, burnt out, and decrepit. Massive third world poverty and crime.
It was like an American version of Bogotá, Columbia, in the mid nineteen eighties. Each block was a different gang, and urban warlords ruled various blocks. The police force was small, mostly absent, and thoroughly owned by different factions of criminals, corrupt, and more at war between the criminal factions in itself then actually being police. There weren’t allot of people over the age of 35, I think he
average lifespan in those slums was maybe 22 -25. In this background I came out of the van. I
needed a place to poop and pee. (lol) In the back of a burned out storefront, there was a semi working toilet and sink, and we use it as we broke down near it. I think I was only 18 or 19. Id keep my head down and go use the toilet, then crawl back to the van. We were getting worried the van was in the open (in an alley)
but all kinds of eyes were looking to figure out the angle and if we had a dollar to be killed
for. (we didn’t.) Fighting the cats for the dead rats. Not lots of trash to eat...it was already eaten.
>
Next to the burned out store with the restroom, their was a nest of people. A old lady (in
her 40's) fat (sign of wealth and power in hungry world lol), and relatively nice. She had been a madam for one of the local crime guys, and been able to retire in relative wealth and security. She had a place were kids could crash and drink, and be out of the gunfire and heavy crime. Had food to eat, some, and alcohol to drink and places to sleep. The kids and young adults of the block would crash there, and they’d bring her things they found, do jobs for her, give her the scoop etc. And she in turn would pass this along to the crime bosses, and for that she was given her little place were she could let people crash, and it was more or less protected/off limits. Our father/guardian, soon befriended her. He was in his late 40's as
well, so we were adopted into the neighborhood posse, and had a place to eat sometimes and get
drunk or stoned and poop into the holes that used to be toilets.
Things went on like this for awhile, days scrounging food and doing odd things to survive
under the grey sunless cold sky, but in a relatively safe place. Then the father, I think he was called MR chen, disappeared. People fall off the the earth all the time here, dead or od'd it was a fact of life. But the matron was upset and confused by his disappearance. It wasn’t like the aftermath of a war, or mad max,
there was a society out there, somewhere, and food was grown somewhere, but there was no news, or TV, it was like living in a mega world wide slum without clear access to information or any sense of a overall governing authority...outside the police...who were mostly enforcers and bodyguards for drug/crime lords. Accept for one cop who kind of kept an eye on t he refuge, his name was Harkins (that is a Figure ((Secret Cyborg)) from a minor quest in fallout 3) He had a smart if worn uniform of combat amour, and
kept the killers and really bad people mostly away from the simple druggies and prostitutes and teens. A bit of a protector. Ina dream one night, after getting loaded on dope, > I saw my chen being held somewhere freakish. A crime boss had him under torture, he knew the word vasmir and was thinking chen had more answers. The crime boss had an enforcer...he was like that monster guy from the goonies....he would do a mild torture, indignity on chen, and that thing would laugh and carry it out. So I knew from the dream he was alive, and somewhere close, and was being held by the local crime lord for the street, but I didn’t have a good plan of action and I was too stoned and hungry and busy to see
my way to a rescue.
More months or years went by. I was older. I thought I had a sibling, but this memory was
long gone now. I was a wise guy of the street, I had my place in the madams’ court, and was more busy making sure that place stayed safe for the other teens and young adults who would drop in. I never went more then a block from the space. One day there was a commotion, and a old beat up truck smashed into a building near by. Working vehicles were rare, and the streets were full of abandoned and stripped rusted
out hulks. Well, most of them had been moved turned into makeshift shelters and barricades actually. A couple of pretty girls spilled out of the vehicle...it was full of bullet holes, and the driver was dead. They weren’t from that street, but you know them being pretty, I brought them into the refuge to calm down and have some food to eat. The matron let them come in because I opened the door for them. they stayed
awhile..like everyone they were hungry. Weren’t as dirty as the locals. One of them was making flirty eyes at me and I liked it lol. After awhile, the madam got word out and some gunmen from the crime boss came to pick them up. And I was kind of sad to see them go. Things went back to normal for awhile.
>
Then I had another dream. This time Mr. chen was not being mildly tortured. His flesh had
been infected and grown back bloated, he was full of partially healed cuts where skin had been separated. The sloth goonie monster guy was more horrible looking. A sheet of Mr. chens own flesh had been removed, then grown in some sort of fluid, then let rot and pickled gone foul...and he was covered by it, and the sloth monster now had needle like teeth and as the crime boss laughed and asked once again for
vasmir, and the monster began eating the rotten flesh, and chens noose and face with it. It seemed it had happened many times, he would be partially consumed then the flesh regrown sewed back on to be eaten again. I woke screaming from this (as I was chen of course in the in dream dream) The madam had become more scared as time went on, the house had been hit by petty crooks, it wasn’t really being defended as well, she wasn’t in the same position of favor anymore. The booze and food and dope was getting spotty, and people were drifting away. One day, two gunmen kicked down the door. They ere looking
for some person who had been there. They were after one of the local addicts. I had no weapon,
and was out in the open. I screamed its not me its not me...and got down on my knees and put my hands in back of my head and was completely exposed. Odds are they would kill me anyway,
just for kicks. As I screamed its not me, two guys from another gang came in the side door.
They saw me like that so knew there were gunmen out front. I was kind of a wise guy so my doing that was a warning to whoever they were looking for. The two other gunmen snuck along the wall
to an angel and started shooting at the two who had me down. Lots of bullets were going a crossfire, I was sure if die there. But it turned into a running gun fight out in the street, and soon they were out of the area. I checked myself for holes, then went o check on the boss and get drunk as I was shaking.
That night the two girls from the car wreck came back, this time they were looking more
confident and a bit sluttier. Which isn’t to make fun. Dressing like that was like a uniform, that you were a female part of one of the gangs. All Goth nasty or wannabee 80's videogame. The fact one had the resources to tart up meant they were someone in the first place. They had brought some food and good drugs some
credits...they had come looking to party and to pay back the hospitality. Well I wanted to party...my dreams stay pg 13 so it was looks full of promise and drinking. lol. At one point the one I liked the most said something, let something slip. The madam looked shocked, then angry. They worked for the boss that had Mr. chen. The handful of hommies from he block that stayed on after the booze dried up all got
very tense. Everybody’s started grabbing guns. Those two girls looked surprised...then reached for their own weapons. I made everybody not shoot and I pleaded with those two to join us....but sorry no they wouldn’t. but we let them leave...it was the closest I had felt to love in that horrible place, and I was saddened by our now needing to do battle and be enemies. As soon as they left we didn’t loose any time. About
12 of us grabbed what weapons we had, and left the block. We were going to get chen from the
bosses stronghold. We arrived at the stronghold and fanned out. The big madam had a shotgun and a baseball bat, and looked fierce!
AS I was figuring out how to start, without killing too many people, Officer Harkins
grabbed my shoulder from behind. He handed me a reddish looking assault shotgun sniper type thing, and demonstrated how to use it. And stood there. I looked at the motley rescue team, and
gave a speech. The speech I gave was word for word the one the scientist had given before the
assembled representatives of humanity in the dream past. As I spoke, I saw myself superimposed over the dream image of the figure before the U.N. General Assembly. At this Harkins froze, and smiled. I had a huge data transfer into my
mind, but I didn’t have time to look at it. Just a flash of time pods or transmitters. I saw what
the vasmir array was...a million space objects, formed instantly out of the oort belt, that drew closed and encircled the solar system. Each one at its center held a cylindrical world, ten thousands miles in diameter, with a light brought out of the void at the center. A million tubes each larger then the earth
itself in surface living area, connected by a spiders web of strands and this encircled the solar
system. But I didn’t have time to look. All of this happened like a sudden thought, then was put aside. I had a job to do. Here and now.
I walked alone to the door of the gangsters stronghold. It was a old disco or nightclub.
Around the doors his minions lounged and leaned. 2/3 were young women, all dressed up like some bad internet fantasy, some with Goth face paint, all young and worldly looking, holding different weapons like switchblades or whips, or other such violent fetishes. Each of the guys was surrounded by a bunch of them, and looked like they were drawing off the energy that they were giving in exchange for their elevation above the grinding boredom and poverty of the world. I exchanged some words, and then a old freak came out. He was spinning a whip like an octopuses tentacles, at the end of each arm was a orange ball of
energy. he kept trying to hit me with one of the arms, and I kept dodging it and sending them back at him. After awhile the guys and girls stopped leering and taunting, and became more business like pulling out more workman like weapons and advancing on me. At that point I pulled the strange weapon out and went into navy seals mode. those goons didn’t have formal military training like apparently I did from somewhere....id shoot
into he head, duck, throw a grenade, misdirect, and slip into the building...and kept going
lower and lower. Descending layer after layer, level after level. I only had to fire a few dozen times. And the weapon was always out of ammo...I had to pump the ammo bay ion and out and more would generate. I noticed as I went that the
weapon had no power at all. Id shoot at the head and ink would show up like paintballs...all
this would do is confuse the enemy, or they’d thing they were shot and run off. I was thankful that I apparently knew what I was doing, and I was using the weapon like a focus for intent, not as an actual killing tool. But still id feel safer if those shell cartridges were
real
Finally got to the door were the last boss was. Harkins was here with me again. I said
"hey you gave me a fake weapon" And he laughed and said "I wasn’t going to give you something to kill those we protect with...the extraction infiltration, fight was all mental, was all
will...bullets and weapons were unnecessary, as none of this is as those in it see". At this
point I started accessing more data. this wasn’t 40 years in the future, it was billions of years in the future . We were in a world ship, or part of the vasmir array. Lots of stuff came in flashes. Everyone who had ever lived, every been a figment of imagination, a character in a story, all of them were here. In a place
appropriate to their expectation. and not even on the physical artificial world. the tech was spiritual/technological. A place were every dream and variation of every human event or dream was here, in the arrays. I had a final glimpse and perspective on heaven, hell, and purgatory, some god from the machine or machine from the god philosophy. Way to much was like a flash of revelation. I never did rescue chen. Was no need after all. As I was he. As I was being overwhelmed with data and insight into a thousand different realities, I picked an end for me there. ?Id cast down the crime boss, put the madam in charge and it would all be a safe flop house for a time, and all those Hench people would go back to being a weird family of derelicts. Id probably spend some time indulging in the things those females represented, but calm down and marry the one I loved, and it would be relatively happily ever
after for everyone. the end. Consistent with the reality. I also had to go back to the start of the vasmir project...I saw that it was an attempt to preserve humanity past the end of reality, and carry it forward into rebirth of the universe as the template. That scientist was a being a billion years in the future, the
assembled throngs of humanity were our dreams and fears, us after we are dead. That world sucked so bad, was fragmented because those spirits, dreams and remnants of humanity couldn’t stand stagnation. Forever in t his array, until the new dawn of physical reality, they played games of rise and fall rise and fall. To keep the spirits from dying. Ahh goes from there. it was a big download of data, that in the dream, as that wise guy avenging crusader, I didn’t give two shakes of a rats ass for. ironic. lol

