Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A thread for some of my archived dreams.
#55
IRON MAN
(sent 2010)

     this dreams started somewhat foggy...the point where I was paying attention was a diner/restaurant like from a game the sims 3 I had decorated to increase the value (an in game mechanic) When I started was watching me play but when I went in I was by myself. It was full of people having coffee. It also wasn’t the game...it was like a  flash version on the web pulled out not fully in the program so I was interested. I ordered some coffee and saw all the people around in small groups, like in a dennys late at night. There were some hostile people like a pimp and gang bangers too, kind of keeping to themselves but becoming more and more aggressive to other patrons. Now keep in mind I was looking how the art I decorate d it when inside all looked the same, etc > (Its a game mechanic from one of the Sims 3 expansions). But I was talking and figuring out the flow I was growing more into the role of the magical owner, which I didn’t enter as. I started acting like and thinking like Tony stark...something like him and elon and maybe batman (stark from iron man 2 (the only one I saw) his character was brash and fearless and chatty and self assured with all the power for good but arrogant and funny. For some reason the whole space became a bus, and the same pictures became windows on the bus and it was moving. I thought nothing of it at the time, clearly it was my bus etc etc. The thugs got more wild and started harassing people as the bus move din the darkness on an empty road, and finally hey held a knife or gun on an old cat lady type person to rob and humiliate them. Tony stark me was waiting to see if they got out of line, and when they did he walked up and suggested they stop etc etc but they didn’t held a weapon to cat ladies thought. He/I had some witty banter the end of which was "all right if you are going to force it" and he pulled a weapon of some sort from his leg (like Robocop) and just killed or shut down all the criminals like it was no effort, >  then had some more witty banter to the other passengers.
By this time I w as fully this character. I checked with the driver on where we were going and sat watching out the window. The bus game through the dark fog lands and emerged on some super bright sand a road to it. Tony stark like character was saying how he didn’t care if anyone reported that he killed the criminals, a little scrutiny like that shrug. On the other hand, if any of them had filmed proof he would be paying several million dollars for each piece, but again if they wanted to release it to the media he could deal with that too who cares...just is more drama. Now passengers were clutching their phones and tape recorders like treasure, a few ventured it was going to go right on the internet but for large amount s of money they can take that too even better then utube fame. Stark didn’t care, he then thought he should just give them all gifts even if they had no proof to be fair. > the bus stopped and it was so bright all a round it was like white fog a few mile sin either direction. The bus had come to his base, or mansion or enclave. It was high tech and luxury nicely appointed. Their were hundreds of stark guards all young and beautiful like in a  movie...and some old and crafty like special agents. Stark was waving with his hands showing off everything. I was separated out again but I was still part of that characters mind...I even looked like him spoke as part of him but at the same time another one was giving the tour. some passengers asked where we were and one of the lady people that lived their said an island...and boom the utter bright was gone is was bright ocean water like a sand and volcano island that exist of Mexico. > So inside the entrance to the base was really nice water sculptures running down glass, computers nice furniture balconies etc. Everyone loved it was awe inspiring I guess. I heard the other stark talk about the levels below. the fighting robots, several thousand main battle tanks, etc. Stuff he might need but would never ruse. If he wanted he could invade half the world out of storage but why would he? he was a protector above the human law not a villain. and laughed about the fine distinction inherent in such a perception. >I saw some passengers go into a unusually small kitchen. One of the employees...a small English man with horn rimmed glasses was prepping a sandwich. It was one of those turkey and Cranberry things on rye! it looked dos good I had to make one for myself. the British man and others looked a little funny about this, but did not say no. the cranberries sand turkey felt off. the British man when I commented don that said as is tradition a British specialty. I said no...no its not. It was originate din Vegas, and furthermore cranberries are American...although he early settlers did send them as tribute= and some people used them so maybe it could be British but...
the sandwich wouldn't hold together. like the bread was super lubricated on the cranberry and turkey. I tried eating but the mess slipped all over my hands. when I got it in my mouth I could taste nothing...and I chewed but there was o where for the food to go it kind of spilled out my mouth as I tried but I kept chewing. when I spoke it felt like something in front of a speaker blocking the sound. >another Tony stark like character now came in and was having another deep conversation with the bus passengers. I felt the chewed berries and turkey all over my face. I noticed its texture was all wrong no smell...I couldn’t smell anything! The Tony stark notice d it in his speech said it was artful gave thumbs up but he looked pained for a flash. I wiped it all off and was laughing at how gross and weird I looked. I saw my reflection it literally was the same as the other Tony stark like person looked the same but with cranberry mess. now I was confused, and the fact I felt inside I had no throught it was solid back there. I thought to r ight some details down was looking for a notepad and pen. I fond some that looked neat and clean, but when I pulled back the first page. It was one of my yellow ones I threw away because chicha barfed don it. There was s my handwriting. the first page was an actual one I made when playing that ogame game that the probe design from Whitley streibers fixation came from...I played long ago. Here was a column of production figures form another game, there some cheat codes I fill paper like hat when playing games. here is a doodle of a tank, there a little map like I like to draw. But I looked and saw those little scribbles were like keywords for concepts, and they glowed and were the tips of bigger imaginations and the emotions perceptions behind them...page after page of notes. >my notes. I even found a pen of mine I had lost. Now I grabbed it and went looking for the first receptionist lady guide. She said ahh yes that pad belongs to stark #10. And looked at me. I was IN stark number ten. My whole dreams spirit was inside a robot body...they all w er e in bodies like that?! She went on to point out that the one speaking and putting on a  show, and another doing the same with a  group of workers, were personality and social interactive manifestations. I turned to another one of me to ask he said yes I am unit eight in  flat robot droid voice. They were all self aware and alive but they were also part of a larger...computer....personality...the base itself? the world? I kept asking questions. they had my details and notes because they struck them. Another one of them went outside, near the train tracks (ahah we were on an island) she said no that’s a concept. A fault line? something my thoughts and emotions roared across like terrible storms through this space or dimension, like lightening >. The braves t of them, the stark, went out like a shaman to be hit by them, to gather them in his hat, and was killed, overwritten, made energy of a different sort type of mind. So everything there was from my scribble sand imagination, and they had taken those forms to build a world, they never said what if anything “they” were, if they knew, before. that’s hwy I was brought to share in perception and it was modeled after my own so I naturally merged with t he conciseness of the brash creator hero figure. she as she spoke beckoned for a vehicle to take me back and I was sat in the back passenger seat. Time was short now that I was aware to be rushed back. she kept asking, like a last important thing, in my world, how large was the lightening? how big was the sky? I gave my perception of ground to horizon which was man sized and she said ahh...no wait that snot right it is larger...I didn’t get to speak on that critical point. A black SUV had parked behind the car I was in and they reacted scare d of it wary pulling back. BOOM! slap...A thing like sticky tape arm of utter darkness hit one side of the car the shock went through me like a quake or lightening blast. >Then another one the other side was violent transition. When it hit both sides I woke directly into my body with a shudder, and got up a bit confuse d and went pee went back to bed. the end.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A thread for some of my archived dreams. - by Senear - 12-09-2011, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)