09-02-2012, 12:00 AM
"now i cant stop!"
Yeah but....you just did. You stopped to talk to me Hello!
I understand your disappointment. But there's some who are truly on the verge of extending beyond themselves. I'm sure you see that. Be heaven on earth for those. The land lubbers flirting with the edge of the cliff. Some of us are starting to catch some air. I've seen it first hand.
I'll leave you alone. Thanks for your consideration, though
Yeah but....you just did. You stopped to talk to me Hello!
I understand your disappointment. But there's some who are truly on the verge of extending beyond themselves. I'm sure you see that. Be heaven on earth for those. The land lubbers flirting with the edge of the cliff. Some of us are starting to catch some air. I've seen it first hand.
I'll leave you alone. Thanks for your consideration, though

