08-22-2009, 12:00 AM
Eilias123 wrote:
But then, Last night i had a dream about lonewolf. In the dream i never saw him But i was in his field. Sneaking around. For some reason i thought he
would come after me in an airplane . But anyway his face flashed into my mind. It has been a couple years since I've seen that face in my dreams. And
lo and Behold, I am apart of this forum again.
I have made my entrance!
Cool Eilias, nice to meet you here.
But then, Last night i had a dream about lonewolf. In the dream i never saw him But i was in his field. Sneaking around. For some reason i thought he
would come after me in an airplane . But anyway his face flashed into my mind. It has been a couple years since I've seen that face in my dreams. And
lo and Behold, I am apart of this forum again.
I have made my entrance!
Cool Eilias, nice to meet you here.

