Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Seeing the flyer
#1
For the second day i woke up with a intense feeling of depression I sat zazen it lifted it a bit. As I was early to work I sat for 15 min in a park and make a shaman journey - listening to drumming. 
Call my spirit teachers and asked for healing of this heavy feeling
I sat at the root of a big ash tree - we had a good connection - energybody to energybody ))
Was pointed to my tanden - below naval - and my breathing awareness grew strong
My AP shifted to that of being much more One with the Great Flow of LifeForce
Smelled the flowering trees and the beatify spring in full blossom around me
I got grounded and stabil 
then i saw this sort of 50 legged squared body spider of blackness
sitting at my sore neck (feels extra sore as I write this)

I went to a meeting where I had a leading role and all was cool beyond measure. There was an change in my relationship to my work associates as the grip of the flyver was gone
man a good day ))
anyway the reason I share that is to bring the Flyer into the conversation.I have for years disbelieved in its existence - found it far fetches as I have never seen it in others or myself.
So there is ways to cut its influence
Have you found ways of Seeing it and cutting it of?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Seeing the flyer - by Mornings Son - 05-31-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by nima - 06-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Mornings Son - 06-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Mornings Son - 06-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by nima - 06-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Mornings Son - 06-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Guest - 06-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by delawaredan - 06-26-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Mornings Son - 07-06-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by delawaredan - 07-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by delawaredan - 09-27-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by delawaredan - 09-27-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Mornings Son - 09-27-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Gugeyewalker - 10-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Gugeyewalker - 10-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Billy - 10-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Gugeyewalker - 10-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Billy - 10-23-2014, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Gugeyewalker - 10-25-2014, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Gestblinde - 03-20-2015, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Billy - 03-21-2015, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Gestblinde - 03-21-2015, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Finwe - 03-22-2015, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Billy - 03-22-2015, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)