Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Seeing the flyer
#20
delawaredan wrote:I had an experience about a month ago in which I saw the flyer mind in a large group of people.    This experience actually freaked me out a bit and was one of the major reasons I needed to have some solitude, time away from this site.   I was at a Dark Star Orchestra concert...they are a Grateful Dead cover band.    I was on the floor about 50 feet from the stage.   I entered a state of heightened awareness, very quickly.....my assemblage point shifted to such a place that I could feel/see flyers fleeing from my mind.   When I was aware of the flyers affecting me, I became aware of the flyers affecting everyone around me.   I was aware of all the pain, lies, hate, mistrust, and anger...that the flyer mind thrust onto the crowd.    I tried to be strong and bear the weight of all the people there.   I tried to rid the flyer from everyone around me.   It made a huge cloud above the crowd of people, and the cloud then focused on me because I was aware of it.   It began to attack me in such a way that I felt dizzy, weak, and frightened.    I tried to stand strong during the onslaught of the group flyer mind but it was to much for me to handle.   I backed down and knew I was not yet strong enough to withstand this force of everyone else's flyer.   As much as I wanted to help all of the people around me, I knew I would not survive, and I needed to focus back on my own mind and my own freedom.    I felt like a failure.....one of the biggest dreams of mine is to be able to lead others away from the flyer mind and the FI.   But it is futile if the others are not willing to participate in the emancipation of their own minds.   I do not think I will be trying something like that again.    Maybe on a one on one setting I can help another person free themselves.    

 
You can´t really "fight" a flyer.. It´s a dreaming body by its own but much closer to our physical band of reality than most others. The small batlike creatures many notice are more or less annoying parasites created by our own minds and not a "flyer" in itself.
The flyers mind is like a black and white pulse or as someone mentioned here, a pendulum situated in our heads and have certain fascinating (Yes, our own minds will betray us that way) effects on us.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Seeing the flyer - by Mornings Son - 05-31-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by nima - 06-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Mornings Son - 06-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Mornings Son - 06-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by nima - 06-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Mornings Son - 06-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Guest - 06-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by delawaredan - 06-26-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Mornings Son - 07-06-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by delawaredan - 07-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by delawaredan - 09-27-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by delawaredan - 09-27-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Mornings Son - 09-27-2013, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Gugeyewalker - 10-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Gugeyewalker - 10-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Billy - 10-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Gugeyewalker - 10-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Billy - 10-23-2014, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Gugeyewalker - 10-25-2014, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Gestblinde - 03-20-2015, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Billy - 03-21-2015, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Gestblinde - 03-21-2015, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Finwe - 03-22-2015, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by Billy - 03-22-2015, 12:00 AM
Seeing the flyer - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)