10-28-2011, 12:00 AM
scout1 wrote:
it was only a joke. or the first post in this thread is about it. Yes, Devil exists, but whats the reason to mess up with it like a complety schizo paranoiac ))) I accept your appraisal but I still have a lot of recapitulation work to do. I am from the east and i have stalking work to do.
But only last night a flyer lurched out of the bushes, accompanied with cracking noise. A big one one might say. It popped straight in where I paddle to gain access to the second attention after long walking ........ a good accompanyment to use with gazing gained through ceremony.
Sorry about the S.P. F the worry of it. There is know excuse for what you have said though, you know i am going to feel short of the mark.
The flyers make great scouts. The death De-flyers. The disembodied awareness from the dimensional bands of infinity that hide behind rocks and then appears from an object it is posing as in your dream if you can address them. Fan-bloody -tastic........ menu
See how i've cut the bullshit........YEAH
it was only a joke. or the first post in this thread is about it. Yes, Devil exists, but whats the reason to mess up with it like a complety schizo paranoiac ))) I accept your appraisal but I still have a lot of recapitulation work to do. I am from the east and i have stalking work to do.
But only last night a flyer lurched out of the bushes, accompanied with cracking noise. A big one one might say. It popped straight in where I paddle to gain access to the second attention after long walking ........ a good accompanyment to use with gazing gained through ceremony.
Sorry about the S.P. F the worry of it. There is know excuse for what you have said though, you know i am going to feel short of the mark.
The flyers make great scouts. The death De-flyers. The disembodied awareness from the dimensional bands of infinity that hide behind rocks and then appears from an object it is posing as in your dream if you can address them. Fan-bloody -tastic........ menu
See how i've cut the bullshit........YEAH

