01-22-2012, 12:00 AM
I wonder what is your practice Diamond. Tell us.
Only internet posting ? and no physical exercises, no meditation, no hard work, no concentration, no dreaming practices, no inner silence ? Really ? Why ?
Tell us what is exactly your practice.
If you dont respond sincerely and truthfully 100 %, we wont take you seriously any more.
Your answer will be here recorded forever. I mean we will take your current answer (if you answer us) as the relevant actual statement. Really.
Stay calm and think.
And write the answer here or later.
Only internet posting ? and no physical exercises, no meditation, no hard work, no concentration, no dreaming practices, no inner silence ? Really ? Why ?
Tell us what is exactly your practice.
If you dont respond sincerely and truthfully 100 %, we wont take you seriously any more.
Your answer will be here recorded forever. I mean we will take your current answer (if you answer us) as the relevant actual statement. Really.
Stay calm and think.
And write the answer here or later.

