Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Illustrating The FIs Subtle Weapons
#4
Hi Mornings Sun,
"I have this attachment to pens.
I buy special ones i use for my work.
When they dissappear FI rules!
I get totaly awfull and pissed
Damn..."
I have the same thing for special pens
Not just my pens disappear. I'm an expert at hiding things on myself. My FI loves to see me work myself into a panic looking for my keys as I'm rushing to leave for an appointment or drive to work, etc.
Peace,
Toltechie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Illustrating The FIs Subtle Weapons - by toltechie - 07-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Illustrating The FIs Subtle Weapons - by alien - 01-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Illustrating The FIs Subtle Weapons - by alien - 01-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Illustrating The FIs Subtle Weapons - by scout1 - 01-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Illustrating The FIs Subtle Weapons - by scout1 - 01-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Illustrating The FIs Subtle Weapons - by Nu Lang - 03-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Illustrating The FIs Subtle Weapons - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)