Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Encounters of the 4.th kind
#2
Interesting. I have over many years communicated with those who are spiritual seekers. Nagualists, Christians, Zen Buddas, witches, etc. and a reoccurring theme with many of them is memories or encounters with aliens. I, myself have done research on the matter and find there is a correlation with the ufo invasions. I also have deep buried memories of ufo and alien encounters from my childhood. Interesting that you Isnobad post this.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Encounters of the 4.th kind - by Guest - 06-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Encounters of the 4.th kind - by Nagual LoneWolf - 06-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Encounters of the 4.th kind - by Guest - 06-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Encounters of the 4.th kind - by Lunoor - 06-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Encounters of the 4.th kind - by Eilias123 - 06-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Encounters of the 4.th kind - by Nagual LoneWolf - 06-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Encounters of the 4.th kind - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)