11-08-2008, 12:00 AM
lightsoul wrote:
There is no room for redneck Toltecs. I am just a little fairy.
I bet you are.
I'm not siding with either Wakulla, Arnway or Hawkeye Crow.
But it seems interesting to me that all of a sudden there are all of these guys with the last name of parallelperception on this forum.
You guys smell blood or what?
Any of you remember to bring a length of rope and a pickup truck?
Matt 24:
28
"For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together."
There is no room for redneck Toltecs. I am just a little fairy.
I bet you are.
I'm not siding with either Wakulla, Arnway or Hawkeye Crow.
But it seems interesting to me that all of a sudden there are all of these guys with the last name of parallelperception on this forum.
You guys smell blood or what?
Any of you remember to bring a length of rope and a pickup truck?
Matt 24:
28
"For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together."

