Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Seeing the Foreign Installation
#2
Yes, sometimes the eyes can be a scary site. You see light, love, darkness, hate, in the eyes. The eyes are truly a way to ones spirit. You where talking about
voodoo in your post. Yes it can be a scary site, the adepts go into trances where they drool. And it looks like their eyes are covered with a thin
yellowish-grayish membrane. And in the center of the eyes, a thick fleshy iris, with no life.




I knew a person that literally had sparks of hatred coming out of her eyes, yes a woman. She sometimes had a ray of dark anger come out. I could see a dark,
stupid energy inside her. It was a rancid, fowl energy. She was a rancid and fowl spirit. I think she had been in prison. Her eyes made quite an impression on
me. I didn`t know females could be like that.




Sometimes I could see ''****'' in her eyes. Like if the energy of her lower bowls came out in her eyes. I had never seen that before. It was a
scary site.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Seeing the Foreign Installation - by Bob May - 07-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Seeing the Foreign Installation - by Blue totem - 07-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Seeing the Foreign Installation - by Hawkeye Crow - 07-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Seeing the Foreign Installation - by Hawkeye Crow - 07-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Seeing the Foreign Installation - by Hawkeye Crow - 07-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Seeing the Foreign Installation - by Bob May - 07-28-2008, 12:00 AM
Seeing the Foreign Installation - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)