07-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Hi guys,
"One moves the awareness through numerous practices. Dreaming. Power plants. Meditation. The help of a Seer. Stalking. The Gait of Power. Gazing.
Not-doing. Power places."
(I would add concentration, fasting and sleep deprivation to the list.)
"Upon accomplishing this 'shift' enough times, one finds it happening all the time. Moment to moment. 'Shifting' outside the human
dilemma. Stopping the inner dialogue. Stopping the world. Gaining the advantage of heightened awareness,.."
"Funny how the idea that something of ME is not more important than anything else can spark off fear (fear that says I have to be important to
continue to exist, without that... oh noooooo!) In this context self-importance is SURVIVAL! Hmmm... I can see that so clearly now."
The keys here are "practice" and "over a long period of time", it seems to me.
We have two minds, for lack of a better explaination. One has been in charge from birth. It does fear the change, but can be persuaded to enjoy it over time
with the practices listed by Doktor Green.
Then does it leave, or just relinquish it's power over the individual? I don't know.
But the shifts of consciousness get easier and the fear leaves over time.
"One moves the awareness through numerous practices. Dreaming. Power plants. Meditation. The help of a Seer. Stalking. The Gait of Power. Gazing.
Not-doing. Power places."
(I would add concentration, fasting and sleep deprivation to the list.)
"Upon accomplishing this 'shift' enough times, one finds it happening all the time. Moment to moment. 'Shifting' outside the human
dilemma. Stopping the inner dialogue. Stopping the world. Gaining the advantage of heightened awareness,.."
"Funny how the idea that something of ME is not more important than anything else can spark off fear (fear that says I have to be important to
continue to exist, without that... oh noooooo!) In this context self-importance is SURVIVAL! Hmmm... I can see that so clearly now."
The keys here are "practice" and "over a long period of time", it seems to me.
We have two minds, for lack of a better explaination. One has been in charge from birth. It does fear the change, but can be persuaded to enjoy it over time
with the practices listed by Doktor Green.
Then does it leave, or just relinquish it's power over the individual? I don't know.
But the shifts of consciousness get easier and the fear leaves over time.

