Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Selfimportance - what is it?
#9
Sustained Suction and Sidarthur annoyed me for a few minutes. So have other things. I got over it and joined in the fun. Playing 'yo mama' is old
hat with me , although I sorta left it behind some years ago. But what the hell , I ain't that proud.




Then I get back to thing at hand: my Sorcery homework.




My awareness has shifted many times. Maybe there have been a few larger movements of the AP. Some are persistent and the negatives hang on. But not today.




The Spirit knocked me many times during my life, yet only now do I take it , and the powers it affords me , seriously.




Better late than never.




In ' Ixtlan ' , don Juan says that the IDEA is the source. Dreaming is an idea , and to follow the idea is to make it real . Years ago, a writer had
some ideas , and now they are all realities. Submarines, telephones , airplanes , computers, space travel. Jules Verne was that writer. I always wonder how
he knew , and now I have the answer. Send the idea into Power , and it may come back as substance.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Selfimportance - what is it? - by Mornings Son - 07-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Selfimportance - what is it? - by Nagual LoneWolf - 07-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Selfimportance - what is it? - by grandspeculator - 07-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Selfimportance - what is it? - by Blue totem - 07-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Selfimportance - what is it? - by DoktorGreen - 07-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Selfimportance - what is it? - by Jos3ph - 07-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Selfimportance - what is it? - by Bob May - 07-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Selfimportance - what is it? - by Bob Carr - 07-19-2008, 12:00 AM
Selfimportance - what is it? - by seeitall - 07-19-2008, 12:00 AM
Selfimportance - what is it? - by Vrill - 07-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Selfimportance - what is it? - by Mornings Son - 07-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Selfimportance - what is it? - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)