Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Letter From A Flyer
#9
hmmmm.... so they actually leave.... is this anything like the ability to see beyond our experiences so that a whole new realm of universal reality comes into focus? sometimes I feel very inhibited by what I usually call "my better judgment"... better judgment is usually based on experience from yesterday... doesn't it really limit what could happen as opposed to what I think I KNOW will happen? If I've dragged this thread on much too long, I apologize it's just consistent with some of my thoughts lately!
Love and Light
Tiger Lilly
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Letter From A Flyer - by Guest - 04-28-2001, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Nagual LoneWolf - 12-24-2001, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Guest - 12-28-2001, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Tiger Lilly 4847 - 12-28-2001, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Guest - 12-28-2001, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Nagual LoneWolf - 12-29-2001, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Tiger Lilly 4847 - 12-29-2001, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Nagual LoneWolf - 12-30-2001, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Tiger Lilly 4847 - 12-30-2001, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Nagual LoneWolf - 12-31-2001, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Guest - 01-04-2002, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Guest - 01-07-2002, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Guest - 01-07-2002, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Guest - 02-05-2003, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by Vrill - 07-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Letter From A Flyer - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)