02-05-2003, 12:00 AM
My real spiritual journey started the day the flyers attacked......
Alive being eaten alive...... I had never felt so totally known, so totally invaded and naked... so in terror and denial and a world of utterly painful honesty...
The flyers fed well on my virgin egg and consumed me.. chewing thoughtfully.
then a few days later.. then the next day... then the next... then the next...
Soon I discovered new flyers who could handle different qualities of emotion... and my terror took on a new fervour.... the resistance parasite... hes lovely......
The emotion is running out... the sense of drama receding......or maybe the flyers are getting bored. who knows.... maybe i can convince them to feed on love..... I feel like a change....
Alive being eaten alive...... I had never felt so totally known, so totally invaded and naked... so in terror and denial and a world of utterly painful honesty...
The flyers fed well on my virgin egg and consumed me.. chewing thoughtfully.
then a few days later.. then the next day... then the next... then the next...
Soon I discovered new flyers who could handle different qualities of emotion... and my terror took on a new fervour.... the resistance parasite... hes lovely......
The emotion is running out... the sense of drama receding......or maybe the flyers are getting bored. who knows.... maybe i can convince them to feed on love..... I feel like a change....

