Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
We'll see
#29
lol morningsson...


I never said lujans story was not true. I was only speaking about his motive for telling the story.


I have very few "needs" and Lujan certainly doesn't figure into any of them, but your opinion is yours to have.


Enjoy it.


Its rather curious that when I called arrano on his behavior, I was met with positive response. And a mere posting of my avatar from Lujan. Yet when I called
Lujan on the exact same BS...the crowd sings a different tune, especially Lujan. I would think someone of his caliber would be able to view their own
behaviors objectively by now. Perhaps someday.


I wish him all the best, and you as well mornings son.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
We'll see - by seeitall - 05-26-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by ARNWAY - 05-27-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by seeitall - 05-28-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by ARNWAY - 05-31-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by Bob Carr - 06-01-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by glance left - 06-13-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by Vrill - 06-13-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by glance left - 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by ARNWAY - 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by ARNWAY - 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by ARNWAY - 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by glance left - 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by ARNWAY - 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by glance left - 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by ARNWAY - 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by ARNWAY - 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by glance left - 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by ARNWAY - 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by glance left - 06-15-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by Bob May - 06-15-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by seeitall - 06-15-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by glance left - 06-15-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by Guest - 06-16-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by mollymarie - 06-16-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by Vrill - 06-16-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by Guest - 06-17-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by mollymarie - 06-17-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by Mornings Son - 06-17-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by mollymarie - 06-17-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by Mornings Son - 06-17-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by Bob Carr - 06-17-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by Bob Carr - 06-18-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by mollymarie - 06-18-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by Bob Carr - 06-18-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by mollymarie - 06-19-2008, 12:00 AM
We'll see - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)