06-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Lovely photo, Molly. I'm still trying to learn how to post like that.
As to the desert heat, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
After all those hikes with don Juan, Carlos should have been invincible.
Used to be kinda proud (a waste of energy) of my own adaptability, but I've gotten soft and off-track in my old age.
I used to be hard core Boy Scout. That oughtta be fodder for SidPro!
And, I got a merit badge in.....Stalking! Didn't make it to the Eagle, though.
Gawd what perceptive crosscurrents
As to the desert heat, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
After all those hikes with don Juan, Carlos should have been invincible.
Used to be kinda proud (a waste of energy) of my own adaptability, but I've gotten soft and off-track in my old age.
I used to be hard core Boy Scout. That oughtta be fodder for SidPro!
And, I got a merit badge in.....Stalking! Didn't make it to the Eagle, though.
Gawd what perceptive crosscurrents

