Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
so, i have to write a long paper...
#1
in my Socialogy of the Media class, on a topic that has bearing on society as a whole. I'm writing it on the foreign installation. I need three separate
media mediums to draw references from for the paper. I was thinking, The film "The Matrix" (They had it basically correct, just the machines
aren't the ones in control.) The book, "The Active Side of Infinity" and I'm trying to come up with one more that isn't a book or movie.
Any ideas?




damien




future writer/producer/director/editor of




"the End of the Dream"




waking up everybody really soon.


everywhere.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
so, i have to write a long paper... - by theendofthedream - 04-11-2008, 12:00 AM
so, i have to write a long paper... - by seeitall - 04-13-2008, 12:00 AM
so, i have to write a long paper... - by Bob May - 04-13-2008, 12:00 AM
so, i have to write a long paper... - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)