01-24-2008, 12:00 AM
I was not speaking of physical size. I was pointing out just how subtle and normally invisible to ourselves our Egos really are.
It goes back to the "take the beam (a very large piece of wood) out of thine own eye so that you can See Clearly to take the mote (a very small speck) out of your brother's eye."
I was equating that subtlety of our own Egos with the fact that Satan, (An inorganic being or a whole type of inorganic beings) was referred to as "more subtle than any beast of the field."
How many angels can you fit on the head of a pin?
Probably the same number as fallen angels.Bob
It goes back to the "take the beam (a very large piece of wood) out of thine own eye so that you can See Clearly to take the mote (a very small speck) out of your brother's eye."
I was equating that subtlety of our own Egos with the fact that Satan, (An inorganic being or a whole type of inorganic beings) was referred to as "more subtle than any beast of the field."
How many angels can you fit on the head of a pin?
Probably the same number as fallen angels.Bob

