Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Some Practical Keys to Freedom
#3
Hello, Toltechie and Friends,
I enjoyed reading your post very much. I understand the idea of the foreign installation but am not convinced that it is entirely foreign. Maybe we can call it foreign in the sense that it was 'installed' through early childhood conditioning by society (people outside our selves). I believe that perhaps those of us that are aware that we are in fact creating our own realities are simply more evolved than those who are stuck and live their lives repeating self-destructive patterns of behavior (among other habits).
Through self-stalking, people are waking up and realizing that we are in control of ourselves in every way and must take full responsibility for our actions individually, in our communities, and in our world. I call it conscious and purposeful human evolution.
Singer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Some Practical Keys to Freedom - by toltechie - 09-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Some Practical Keys to Freedom - by Guest - 09-16-2007, 12:00 AM
Some Practical Keys to Freedom - by Singer - 09-16-2007, 12:00 AM
Some Practical Keys to Freedom - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)