01-17-2007, 12:00 AM
Seeitall this is great and keep this in mind when you have lucid dreaming because it will be more apperant and ask those questions when a figure or person in your dreams appear if they resemble a family member or friend if they are a foreign installation while pointing your finger[qoute from Don Juan], but my opinion is that whether you use your finger or your foot it does'nt matter its the focus of inquiry of questions that matters and you will find alot of times that the disguised person will change shape and turn into a dark mass of vibrating energy.
This happened guite alot for me, having a dream seeing my father in dreams after he died and I would question if it was him or not while in a lucid dreaming state and I found it was some dark mass of energy trying to decieve me.
Another qoute from Don Juan is [I.B.'s commonly disguise themselfs as family members and friends] and try to affect you.
A personal example of this is that I had a vivid dream "full color" but not "dreaming" dream of my wife and in the dream I was totally pissed off at her and woke up before she did and was just waiting for her to wake up to yell at her when I realized that it was all fabricated because when I analized my anger it had no foundation for me being angry at her and I almost had tears in my eyes at the detrimental effect that almost took place and since then I take nothing for granted and after that my dreaming became stronger because I take notice of the elements or matrix of my dreams.
This happened guite alot for me, having a dream seeing my father in dreams after he died and I would question if it was him or not while in a lucid dreaming state and I found it was some dark mass of energy trying to decieve me.
Another qoute from Don Juan is [I.B.'s commonly disguise themselfs as family members and friends] and try to affect you.
A personal example of this is that I had a vivid dream "full color" but not "dreaming" dream of my wife and in the dream I was totally pissed off at her and woke up before she did and was just waiting for her to wake up to yell at her when I realized that it was all fabricated because when I analized my anger it had no foundation for me being angry at her and I almost had tears in my eyes at the detrimental effect that almost took place and since then I take nothing for granted and after that my dreaming became stronger because I take notice of the elements or matrix of my dreams.

